Created for use by professional musicians of any playing style. A bell and mouthpipe combination handcrafted for that full, controlled, yet sparkling tone desired in an all-purpose trumpet. The ideal choice of artists demanding the utmost quality and flexibility from themselves and their trumpets.
A special instrument deserves a special case. Sturdily built with brass hardware and a rugged, wooden body. The styled interior is fully padded and blocked for maximum protection. Handsomely bound and covered in high grade, vegan leather, and fabric. A design inspired by the gladstone cases of the past.
Watch UK trumpet artist Georgina Jackson discuss the Getzen 907DLX with Sam Gregory of Dawkes Music.
- Hand lapped nickel silver
- Sterling siler
- 4¾” sheet & sheet yellow brass
- Intonation Aids
- First slide ring, fixed third slide ring
- 7C Trumpet
- Special Features
- Solid bronze valve section, art deco bell engraving, lever waterkeys
- Clear lacquer or bright silver plate